Is Little Feet Child Care the Place for You and Your Child?
At Little Feet Child Care, we understand the importance of this decision and the need to be certain of the safety and reliability of the day care provider you have selected for your child. Today’s families are under a great deal of pressure earning a living while at the same time managing a busy household. To that end, we believe reliable childcare to be central to supporting the foundation of our society - happy families.
Our belief in the family and its importance to society cannot be overemphasized. Parents need and deserve the support. Little Feet Child Care's goal it to reach out to families with programs that encourage families to not only work together, but also to play together.
We believe the care and love provided here at Little Feet will offer positive support to the entire family and reassure you as parents that we have taken every measure possible to maintain your confidence and trust.
When selecting a care provider for your children, here are a few things to consider:
- How clean is the facility?
- Will your child be given the attention they personally need to develop during these formative years?
- How open and willing are the care providers to communicate with you about your child?
- Does the care provider maintain a positive attitude and warmth when dealing with your individual child?
- Does the concern about safety match the procedures and layout of the facilities?
After considering these important qualities, we feel certain you will select Little Feet Child Care. We look forward to the opportunity to meet you and your child(ren) and show you how we can help you care for your happy family! Call us today to schedule a visit and meet the staff.